SAVE HOOT GIBSON

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Science


Back to Barrier Island. Everyone knows that if you want to keep a bay or harbor safe from the ocean waves and currents it's VERY important that there be a barrier. A reef or an island. Sea Castle has it's own barrier island! "Well who cares, Hoot?" you might ask. I care and the point is that more thought went into this one painting then went into the entire "Mission Space" attraction! One background painting, folks. It has more research and detail and it reflects old school Disney pure and true.

2 comments:

  1. A-men!

    Big Horizons fan, and I've started reading this blog from the beginning. I may have to run out and get another case of beer as I sit and go through them all, but it will be worth it!

    If I were a billionaire, I would have sponsored Horizons to keep it open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does represent the old-school Disney and the efforts they put forth to make a hypothetical world real for us, the spectators and (hopefully) the dreamers that might actually make it happen.

    ReplyDelete