SAVE HOOT GIBSON

Thursday, August 6, 2009

83rd "cool person"

"THE Jeff" is number 83 on our list of "followers"! 83 is the magic number, Jeff, so congrats to you. You will wear the crown until we get to 1,983 in which you will Knight that person with a lucite sword and hand over the crown in a glorious ceremony. You will then fly to Orlando and enjoy fine wine and lobster tails at the Hoot Gibson Estate while we watch Horizons videos. After THAT you'll be led to your sleeping chamber by Playboy models in yellow jump suits as they sing you to sleep with a soft chorus of "If we can dream it".

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Now I can proceed with my master plan of dominating Brava Centari. As many times as I rode Horizons you would think I would have seen you guys at some point and time. I will stand infront of Mission: Space this coming friday and damn it for taking Horizons turf. Keep up the good work guys!

    The Jeff

    ReplyDelete