SAVE HOOT GIBSON

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thank You

I'd like to thank our new friends for the kind words and I hope you enjoy this thing called "Mesa Verde Times".

There have been some new questions as to how and why did this. For the new people, just start at the beginning and read on.

10+ years ago when we did this we had NO idea that someday we would share it all and that so many people would enjoy it. This has been incredible so far and we're not even close to being finished!

THANK YOU HORIZONS FANS!

7 comments:

  1. I would like to ditto what Hoot said! Thank you Horizons fans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can dream it, you can do it.
    Well-- you did it.

    The building is gone but you guys saved Horizons heart and soul!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hear Hear to our friends Hoot and Chief

    Whoop Whoop
    Raise the roof bitches

    Whatever that means?

    BTW I thought it interesting that one of the ad banners was GE trying to get me to finance something

    Oh GE you make the world go round and round
    You make the world go round

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too late for them! They should've continued to sponsor Horizons. NO SALE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to add my thanks to CHIEF and Hoot for this unique site. I stumbled onto this site about two weeks ago and have enjoyed seeing things I only dreamed about while riding Horizons. You guys say you have a lot more to show us. Bring it on, because there is an audience that craves this type of info. More than that, it provides a glimpse of the genius of Horizons to those who never saw it.

    BTW you both have a huge set for jumping out and taking these pics and vids.

    More back stage please. Keep up the great work and thanks.

    ReplyDelete